Become a part of our community!
Subscribe to our news and mailing lists and be aware of all the news and discounts. Our new promotions and opportunities will always be with you just a click away.
Join and live in the same rhythm with us!
This product is not exportable outside of the USA
This product is not exportable outside of the USA. By adding this item to cart, I understand, agree and acknowledge the Export Policy and confirm that I am a person in the United States and do not plan to export this device
Airsoft guns were created in Japan after World War II. The fact is that I banned any firearms in Japan, so people made weapons similar to real ones, but instead of ammunition, they shot with unique balls. Today this weapon is used to play airsoft. Airsoft is of great interest to all segments of the world's population, as it is a dynamic and exciting game that uses copies of real weapons.
The airsoft weapon is prevalent among all people as it does not need a special permit. Some states ask that they have an orange tip to distinguish it from the real one. An airsoft gun is not lethal, so people use it for games and training, and self-defense. It will not harm or cripple your target. The weapon can simply scare or distract the attacker.
Gas weapons are powerful enough weapons. Gas provides a higher muzzle velocity and firing range. But the only drawback is that the shot requires a reasonably large amount of gas, so you will need to carry a requested gas cylinder.
Automatic electric weapons are the most used in airsoft. It allows you to fire up to 1500 rounds per minute, giving acceleration to the striking ball.
Spring-loaded pistols are less convenient since you need to charge the spring for each shot, but there are also advantages.
They are more potent than electro-pneumatics, and they are also capable of working at any temperature. They are easy to repair and do not require additional costs.
- Do not direct your airsoft gun at anyone not putting on safety and security equipment.
- Instantly drop your weapon at the instructions of a policeman, do not attempt to "show" them that it's not a genuine weapon.
- Always put on proper safety and security equipment consisting of headgear, gloves, protective eyewear, and chest defense.
- Keep your finger off the trigger unless you prepare to fire.
- Store your weapon unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- Understand that your airsoft weapon might quickly be misinterpreted for an actual firearm - take preventative measures.
- Guarantee that every person within view of your playing area understands that you are taking part in a play and also not utilizing actual weapons.
- Never perform airsoft video games in a location where you do not have the proprietor's approval or where regulations prohibit such tasks.
- Do not use, lug, or present your airsoft weapon in a public atmosphere such as a park, college, or colossal occasion.
Making a prototype airsoft rifle with your own hands is quick and easy.
For this, you will need:
- Container with lid
- Ball pen
- Airsoft balls
You need to make two holes in the container you took. Make sure the container is clean. One spot should be on the bottom a the other is on the side.
Take the handle and disassemble it. Insert the handle into the hole in the bottom of the container. If the handle does not hold tight, wrap a ring of glue around the handle to keep air out and the handle to hold tight.
Unscrew the cap and insert some bullets. Start blowing into the hole from the side and watch the bullets fly out. This is an unprofessional weapon. It is regarded as a toy. You can just experiment with it.
Table of contents
Laws on Airsoft for Kids. Rules About Kids at the Airsoft Field. Why 13 is The best age to start playing Airsoft. The average age of airsofters. Airso..
In this article, we reveal the rules of using night optics for airsoft. We will tell you how to choose the best night vision device for the game and w..