This product is not exportable outside of the USA
This product is not exportable outside of the USA. By adding this item to cart, I understand, agree and acknowledge the Export Policy and confirm that I am a person in the United States and do not plan to export this device
FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTION
Please read the instructions below before updating the firmware.
Check current firmware version of your device, for this go to your device’s main menu to option “Info” or “Version” and check what number you have. Compare the number with the latest version of the firmware on the AGM website.
Download the firmware update package to your PC and unzip it.
Do not open the DAV or BIN file on your computer as it may corrupt the file.
If your device does not have a built-in rechargeable battery and is powered by replaceable Lithium batteries, remove the batteries from the battery compartment before connecting the device to your PC, or it may cause computer damage.
If you removed the batteries, please make sure the device is connected to the computer during the update process. Otherwise, the device will shut off and may cause unnecessary upgrade failure, firmware damage, etc.
1. Connect the thermal device to your PC with USB cable.
2. Turn on the thermal device.
3. Disable the Wi-Fi Hotspot function in the device menu if WiFi is enabled.
4. Open the detected disk (USB drive) in file manager program. Copy the unzipped .dav file and paste it to the root directory of the device.
5. Turn off the device.
6. Turn on the device. After a while, the firmware update process will start automatically. During the update, the screen will display the inscription "Upgrading ...". The update process will be completed when the inscription "Upgrading ..." goes out.
Repeat steps 4-6 for each updating file.
7. Turn off the device and disconnect it from your PC.
FIRMWARE UPDATE DEVICE
Asp TM25-384 / Asp TM35-384
Asp Micro TM160 / Asp Micro TM384 / Asp TM35-640
Taipan TM15-384 / Taipan TM19-384 / Taipan TM25-384
Taipan TM10-256 / Taipan TM15-256
Rattler TS25-384 / Rattler TS35-384 / Rattler TC35-384
Before downloading the firmware files, you should be registering properly on our official website to get the best support.